Standards Check Preparation
- Do you want to know what the standards check is all about?
- Is your standards check due?
- Is this your first Standards check after qualification?
- Want to improve your current grade?
'I got a grade A'
Many thanks Jane for all your help and advice. Had my standards check today and got a grade A. Really happy and thanks again.
Julie Froggett ADI Lincoln
I can provide you with simple and effective guidance on the ADI Standards check, explaining exactly what the Supervising Examiner is looking for.
I can conduct this training in one of two ways:
An assessment of you giving a real life lesson, or role-play on a scenario of your choice (or a combination of both).
My training is extremely flexible and can be tailored to suit your specific requirements and experience.
A typical session would include:
- Discuss your session aims and goals
- An overview of the standards check marking sheet (SC1)
- What happens on the day and how to avoid the common mistakes
- An initial assessment
- Interactive debrief to identify any key areas for improvement
- On-road coaching to address any areas for development
- CPD Certificate of completion
Getting that grade A could be easier than you think.
For further details call Jane on 07926 054843 or email me via the contact form